Membership registration and renewal begins November 2023, below are the current rates for our three levels of membership: Listen and Learn, Active, and Strategic. To join or renew, select the corresponding buttons displayed below the benefits, and select the membership price that applies to you or your organization.
For more information on becoming a member, please contact Phia Mitnick, CCHI’s Development and Events Coordinator at (720) 588-8753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
By joining CCHI, we can help make your voice heard by Colorado decision-makers as a part of our member coalition.
We welcome individuals and organizations who are interested in consumer advocacy and representing consumer interests. We reserve the right to exclude individuals or organizations from CCHI’s membership who appear to be pursuing membership in order to advance policy priorities that benefit the health care industry over patients.
Join or Renew Now:
Our Policy Committee is a dedicated and engaged group, open to all CCHI members, that meets regularly to learn about health care policy in Colorado, and guide CCHI’s policy agenda, and advise positions on legislation, regulations and ballot measures.
- Help inform CCHI’s annual policy agenda and legislative priorities (CCHI’s 2023 Policy Priorities).
- Stay up to date on current health care bills at the Colorado General Assembly.
- Receive updates about health care policy issues affecting you/your community.
- Amplify your voice to Colorado agencies and regulators at the state and federal levels.
Policy Committee Meetings
- During legislative session (January-May): biweekly, on Fridays
- During non-legislative months (June-December): the second Friday of every month
For more information on how to get involved, or how you may benefit from involvement in CCHI’s Policy Committee, please contact our Policy Manager, Hope Stonner, or our Development and Events Coordinator, Phia Mitnick.