By joining CCHI, we can help make your voice heard by Colorado decision-makers as a part of our member coalition.
We welcome individuals and organizations who are interested in consumer advocacy and representing consumer interests. We reserve the right to exclude individuals or organizations from CCHI’s membership who appear to be pursuing membership in order to advance policy priorities that benefit the health care industry over patients.
Member Benefits & Pricing
Download the PDF
For information on becoming an organizational or individual member, please contact Isabelle Nathanson:
Our Policy Committee is a dedicated and engaged group, open to all CCHI members, that meets regularly to learn about health care policy in Colorado, and guide CCHI’s policy agenda, and advise positions on legislation, regulations and ballot measures.
For a more in-depth look at our work during the 2019 legislative session, see our 2019 Legislative Scorecard and work from prior sessions. You can also view the evaluation criteria we use with our members to evaluate policy proposals
- Help inform CCHI's annual legislative agenda.
- Stay up to date on current health care bills at the Colorado General Assembly.
- Receive updates about health care policy issues affecting you/your community.
- Amplify your voice to Colorado agencies and regulators at the state and federal levels.
Policy Committee Meetings
- During legislative session (January-May): the first and third Friday of every month
- During non-legislative months (June-December): the first Friday of every month
For more information on how to get involved, or how you may benefit from involvement in CCHI’s Policy Committee, please contact our Director of Legislative Affairs,
, or our Policy Fellow,